30,000 lph, 3 m max. head, 25-180 watts, 10m cable
The AquaMax Eco Titanium 30000 is the new highlight among the OASE pond pumps. The first gravitation filter pump in this performance class offers the perfect solution for large bodies of water, even with koi stock.
The Oase Aquamax Eco Titanium offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration on the Clearpond site at Register your Purchase.
( the link will open in a new window.)
- Innovative gravity filter pump for large bodies of water with fish stock
- With flow - optimised hydraulics it achieves an outstanding level of efficiency of over 50%
- With innovative Aquamax Eco Control for bi-directional control of the pump via 10m DMX-RDM cable
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function control (EFC by OASE)
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for intelligent and environmentally conscious regulation of flow rate and pump head.
- An additional 30% energy savings is possible with SFC switched on.
- Ideal for setup in a pump chamber.
- Can be setup underwater & dry installed
- Coarse debris displacement of particles to 6mm in size
- Robust pump housing of cast stainless steel with large pedestal for secure placement
- Roter shaft and bearing of high-quality SIC ceramics for optimal reliability and long service life
- Made in Germany: precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality.
click to enlarge
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H
||275 x 175 x 215mm
|Power Consumption (watt)
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)
|Head of water max.(m)
|Connection Cable (m)
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)
||3 + 2 years
|Pump Outlet Size