19500 lph, 5.4 m max. head, 15 -180 watts
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to a biological filters.
For the more environmentally conscious consumer or just one wishing to save on power consumption costs, the OASE Aquamax ECO Premium pump sets new standards with energy savings of up to a futher 30% over Oase's already low power consumtion pumps.
The Oase Aquamax Eco Premium offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration on the Clearpond site at Register your Purchase.
( the link will open in a new window.)
- Outstanding energy balance: Reliable displacement using even less energy
- Flow optimised impellor guarantees maximum pump capacity and therefore improved displacement of coarse particles.
- The large strainer surface allows debris like plants or koi waste up to 10mm to pass through.
- Ideal for adjusting skimmer for surface debris or satellite filter (optional extra's) for drawing water from other areas of the pond.
- The pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as –20 °C.
- Environmental Function Control (EFC) protects against dry run and blocking.
- For Aquamax Eco Premium 12000 and 16000. With the SFC function switched on, the pump automatically optimises and redures flow rate and delivery head by up to 50%
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1", 1¼", and 1½", 2".
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
click to enlarge
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H
||340 x 280 x 165
|Power Consumption (watt)
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)
|Head of water max.(m)
|Connection Cable (m)
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)
||3 + 2 years
|Pump Outlet Size