11000 lph, 3.3m max. head, 100 watts
Aquamax pumps can reliably feed waterwalls, watercourses or transport pond water to a biological filters. Thanks to the energy - efficient EC motor the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power and money in operation. They have been reliable partners in the pond environment for many years.
The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration on the Clearpond site at Register your Purchase. ( the link will open in a new window.)
- The Large surface wrap around strainer allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or dead plants up to 8 mm to pass through
- The efficient motor is particulary economical and effectively reduces running costs.
- Includes a special stepped hose adapter with the sizes 1", 1¼", and 1½" with a threaded collar.
- Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly.
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
click to enlarge
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H
||280 x 230 x 130
|Power Consumption (watt)
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)
|Head of water max.(m)
|Connection Cable (m)
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)
||3 + 2 years
|Pump Outlet Size