7500 lph, 3.0m max. head, 100 watts
Our proven AquaMax is now available especially for dry installation (Cannot be submersed). This powerful filter and watercourse pump is very compact and thus saves space. Extremely quiet motor operation and thanks to the stable base it can be safely dry-installed below the water level.
The Oase Aquamax Dry offers a 3-year guarantee, which can be extended by an additional 2 years, to a 5 year guarantee, upon registration on the Clearpond site at Register your Purchase.
( the link will open in a new window.)
- High performance pump especially designed for dry installation.
- Also with a 3 + 2 years request guarantee total of 5 years .
- Extremely quiet in operation
- High performance OASE motor.
- The pump must be installed outside below the water level - flooded suction.
- Asynchronous motor technology with flow optimised impellor.
- Extremely stable thanks to it's solid base.
- 2 additional stainless steel hose clips for connecting 1 ½" hoses.
- 2 hose connectors for 1", 1 ¼", and 1 ½" hoses
- Rated voltage 220 - 240 V / 50Hz
click to enlarge
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H
||200 x 150 x 150
|Power Consumption (watt)
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)
|Head of water max.(m)
|Connection Cable (m)
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)
||3 + 2 years
|Pump Outlet Size