Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and up to date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. It is Clearpond’s policy to obtain permission to link to other web sites, and contextual links are provided to such sites where appropriate to Clearpond's business. Clearpond is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of, information on sites that it does not manage; nor should the inclusion of a hyperlink be taken to mean endorsement by Clearpond of the site to which it points.
Links to third party web sites
Clearpond dose not add links to other websites unless we have a relationship or conduct business with them. Generally, links provided on our website are limited to Companies and Customers we engage business with.
Please note that links to third party web sites are provided for your convenience only. Care has been taken to provide links on this site to web sites that are suitable reference sources.
It is your responsibility to conduct your own investigations and enquiries, and make your own decisions, concerning the information retrieved from linked sites.
Linking to our web site
Clearpond welcomes links from your web site to www.clearpond.com.au
If you plan to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- The correct name for this site is Clearpond.
- The correct web site address (URL) is www.clearpond.com.au
- Permission is restricted to making a text link without any alteration of the site's contents.
- You may not use Clearpond logo or any other material from our site as a banner or icon without our permission.
- Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site without the permission of Clearpond.
- For any other proposed use, other than use as permitted above you must Clearpond for formal permission (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Clearpond reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
You must not:
- Unlawfully use any of our material.
- Use any images from our site as these are not licensed for redistribution.
- Pass off content from our site as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site or loading our content in a frameset on your site.
We would appreciate an email from you to email@example.com informing us of your links to our site.
All the material on our web site is subject to copyright.